Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Discussion “I hate my life” or I hate life”

Deleted member 136

Lieutenant
Haunted
Joined
Oct 5, 2024
Messages
553
I would say “I hate life” to express my awareness of existing and all the nonsense their is.

I recently discovered that most people who say something of a similar form rather say they hate their own life.

This simple difference exposes a lot imo.

Those who understand life is the problem are entirely different than those who believe certain circumstances make their life shit.
 
Halloween Horror GIF by Death Wish Coffee
 
I hate everything
I would say “I hate life” to express my awareness of existing and all the nonsense their is.

I recently discovered that most people who say something of a similar form rather say they hate their own life.

This simple difference exposes a lot imo.

Those who understand life is the problem are entirely different than those who believe certain circumstances make their life shit.
Cmon guys..
This is a whitepilled forum over all we need to spread love and hope to the other new members :pepocomfy: ❤️
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top