Amor Fati love of fate Staff member Administrator Totoro Joined Feb 6, 2024 Messages 2,675 Sep 19, 2024 Thread Author #1 I've made 2 new themes, they are 'Athens' and 'Hades' on the style selector. I feel like they're pretty clean themes so you can change to it if you like them.
I've made 2 new themes, they are 'Athens' and 'Hades' on the style selector. I feel like they're pretty clean themes so you can change to it if you like them.
ZZEBRA813 NEET Wojak Joined Feb 24, 2024 Messages 3,641 Sep 19, 2024 #3 Ill use the Athens from now on, Also @VladislavDeGeso wants a cunny theme. can you make one for him?
Amor Fati love of fate Staff member Administrator Totoro Joined Feb 6, 2024 Messages 2,675 Sep 19, 2024 Thread Author #4 ZZebra786 said: Ill use the Athens from now on, Also @VladislavDeGeso wants a cunny theme. can you make one for him? Click to expand... Idk, probably not lol
ZZebra786 said: Ill use the Athens from now on, Also @VladislavDeGeso wants a cunny theme. can you make one for him? Click to expand... Idk, probably not lol