Discussion Accepting the white pill = giving up dating

Loser
Staff member
dating is a myth and for fools, Real Connections are spontaneous and Emotionally Intense which results in a superlative outcome

Hooking up on a app and Taking her out on "dinner date" > Meeting her by chance at a random park
I second that, I'd rather meet my wife at a work environment than a bar/"dating" app.

Forum Regular
I second that, I'd rather meet my wife at a work environment than a bar/"dating" app.
Dating a girl in your work eviroment it will only cause you trouble and pain. First you will compete with your coworkers, especially your boss and managers. Second, even if you are able to get the girl, its possible that things dont work out for you two, so you will be forced to always see her in the work, knowing that she will replace you to something better and you will be remind of this everytime.

Loser
Staff member
Dating a girl in your work eviroment it will only cause you trouble and pain. First you will compete with your coworkers, especially your boss and managers. Second, even if you are able to get the girl, its possible that things dont work out for you two, so you will be forced to always see her in the work, knowing that she will replace you to something better and you will be remind of this everytime.
Can't meet foids at uni either as basically all of them are promiscuous 99% of the time, even muslim foids that travel to the west for uni end up becoming promiscuous (don't wanna use a more vulgar term).

Forum Regular
Can't meet foids at uni either as basically all of them are promiscuous 99% of the time, even muslim foids that travel to the west for uni end up becoming promiscuous (don't wanna use a more vulgar term).
And do you think that foids at your work will not be promiscuous, because?

the ghost of kiev
I took that statement back as soon as I made my previous post.
i think it's entirely the career path you choose. if you become a wagie, the chances of you finding a good woman are very low. in general i would avoid women at work, though. they tend to be trouble regardless of circumstances due to them being an HR nightmare

Activity
So far there's no one here