Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
SameI don't consider myself a "withepiller", but I no longer feel as desperate as before to have a romantic relationship (although I am still sexually frustrated).
I second that, I'd rather meet my wife at a work environment than a bar/"dating" app.dating is a myth and for fools, Real Connections are spontaneous and Emotionally Intense which results in a superlative outcome
Hooking up on a app and Taking her out on "dinner date" > Meeting her by chance at a random park
>work environmentI second that, I'd rather meet my wife at a work environment than a bar/"dating" app.
Dating a girl in your work eviroment it will only cause you trouble and pain. First you will compete with your coworkers, especially your boss and managers. Second, even if you are able to get the girl, its possible that things dont work out for you two, so you will be forced to always see her in the work, knowing that she will replace you to something better and you will be remind of this everytime.I second that, I'd rather meet my wife at a work environment than a bar/"dating" app.
Can't meet foids at uni either as basically all of them are promiscuous 99% of the time, even muslim foids that travel to the west for uni end up becoming promiscuous (don't wanna use a more vulgar term).Dating a girl in your work eviroment it will only cause you trouble and pain. First you will compete with your coworkers, especially your boss and managers. Second, even if you are able to get the girl, its possible that things dont work out for you two, so you will be forced to always see her in the work, knowing that she will replace you to something better and you will be remind of this everytime.
And do you think that foids at your work will not be promiscuous, because?Can't meet foids at uni either as basically all of them are promiscuous 99% of the time, even muslim foids that travel to the west for uni end up becoming promiscuous (don't wanna use a more vulgar term).
I took that statement back as soon as I made my previous post.And do you think that foids at your work will not be promiscuous, because?
i think it's entirely the career path you choose. if you become a wagie, the chances of you finding a good woman are very low. in general i would avoid women at work, though. they tend to be trouble regardless of circumstances due to them being an HR nightmareI took that statement back as soon as I made my previous post.