Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Success Added a dark theme

I was using it this time

Captura de pantalla 2625
 
How can we help with new themes? I'm doing basically nothing all day, so I thought I could help porting gruvbox and catppuccin into Elysian. I don't know how complex is the style though, maybe it's just a single file? Also, is there a way to test locally or do I have to run a XenForo instance to test the theme?
 
How can we help with new themes? I'm doing basically nothing all day, so I thought I could help porting gruvbox and catppuccin into Elysian. I don't know how complex is the style though, maybe it's just a single file? Also, is there a way to test locally or do I have to run a XenForo instance to test the theme?
Not sure what is gruvbox and catppuccin, can you explain what it is? For theming, I just download a Xenforo theme off the internet, import it into the Xenforo, then I customise it however I like. Maybe you can do the same as me, find some themes off the internet and then import it into your own Xenforo and see how it looks.

I think users can help by suggesting a type of theme or color scheme that they'd like, and then I can add it to the forum.
 
Not sure what is gruvbox and catppuccin, can you explain what it is? For theming, I just download a Xenforo theme off the internet, import it into the Xenforo, then I customise it however I like. Maybe you can do the same as me, find some themes off the internet and then import it into your own Xenforo and see how it looks.

I think users can help by suggesting a type of theme or color scheme that they'd like, and then I can add it to the forum.
It's just colour schemes:

The gruvbox theme feels more "comfortable" to read, at least for me. I don't have a Xenforo instance running here, and to be honest I have no idea on how to make it work lmao.
Maybe downloading this page as HTML and then editing the CSS using Xenforo's classes might do the work, but first I'll see if I can run Xenforo locally on my machine.
 
It's just colour schemes:

The gruvbox theme feels more "comfortable" to read, at least for me. I don't have a Xenforo instance running here, and to be honest I have no idea on how to make it work lmao.
Maybe downloading this page as HTML and then editing the CSS using Xenforo's classes might do the work, but first I'll see if I can run Xenforo locally on my machine.
Xenforo themes usually come in one package which you then import into Xenforo. The themes aren't just CSS, there are also some other things that go behind the scenes to ensure compatibility with the software which is why third party Xenforo developers take the time to make and sell themes and addons for Xenforo
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top