D
Deleted member 69
Guest- Thread Author
- #1
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
NCT = Sexy dead eyesNo sorry bobo. It’s the nct & long midface
how are you khhv?I live in Asia
I am also KHHV
I have bad social anxiety. 3 women have asked me out before, one of them was really good looking too and nice but I rejected due to fear of stuff like going out for dates etc.how are you khhv?
aww dont say there is no hope theres hope for you alright. ik its going to be really useless to suggest but you could go to a social skills coach or something like that if they even exist but they are probably bluepilled as hell. your looks aren't an issue at all you probably mog the average person in india over there or wherever it is.I have bad social anxiety. 3 women have asked me out before, one of them was really good looking too and nice but I rejected due to fear of stuff like going out for dates etc.
Right now I am NEET and I lived a hikkikomori lifestyle during my per-university course by skipping all the classes. My female interaction right now is zero so there is no hope into the future.
Malaysia, yeah height alone carries me since average height here is 165cm, I am 182cm.in india over there or wherever it is.
okay yeah then for Malaysia your definitely a chad so just gotta massively work on being ntMalaysia, yeah height alone carries me since average height here is 165cm, I am 182cm.
I need to cure my mental-retardation.
Are you from Malasia?I live in Asia
I am also KHHV
YeahAre you from Malasia?
If his eyes are close set then its giga over for my eyesbrootal failos
View attachment 1899