Am i white pilled based on these beliefs?

Rookie
Why i am so-called white pilled

looks theory is false because looks are subjective.

Looks standards are socially constructed/artifical, reinforcing these standards by looksmaxxing is immoral and selfish.

i want people to sacrifice themselves by not looksmaxxing. (Including women, I want them to stop wearing makeup.) For the betterment of humanity

Innate beauty doesn't exist because there's no such thing as human instinct, we are free minds that can think things true(through)

Blank slate/tabula rasa is true

Looks preferences are fluid and malleable through choice, beliefs, and values

Hardmaxxing/looksmaxxing is a form of parasuicide. Parasuicide is when someone self harms in a way that brings them closer to suicide. The idea is it feels easier to eat a pill that has a 1/50 chance to kill you than a 40/50 chance

Parasuicide/Suicide is wrong because suicide is murder, you are taking someone away from their loved ones

Looksmaxxing makes you more lookist, which is evil. How I think of it in my head is "evilmaxing to objectify people/dehumanize myself and everyone around me"

Looksmaxxing causes you to dissociate

Looksmaxxing is the definition of running away from yourself

Last edited:
Rookie
Most suicidal people want to ideally die accidently(sure that makes sense). They're drawn to risky hardmaxxing like self DIY surgery and invasive plastic surgery

CALL THEM OUT ON THEIR BULLSHIT. YOU ARENT LOW INHIB IT IS A CRY FOR HELP AND I AM HERE TO HELP YOU.

I don't think cry for helps or attention seeking behaviors are bad, someone people need help...

Rookie
I don't think looksmaxxing will make you feel better about yourself

Sure looks can get you a gf, but you can only have 1 gf at a time, and people without looks easily get gfs. LOOKS = POINTLESS

Oh wow I can get a singular gf that I could've gotten without looks xD

Oh i got a sexier gf with looks, but looks increases my looks standards in women so in the end it's null

Looks = hednotic treadmill

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, thank you for your interest in this forum. We here at Elysian Fields founded this forum because we felt the Whitepill remains relatively unexplored and undeveloped. Currently, we are working on creating a unified set of theories and definitions to flesh it out better. Your discussions and input regarding the Whitepill are invaluable in helping us piece together the Whitepill. Your ideas are interesting and I think they are worth examining them more in further discussion.

Feel free to check out the pinned threads in the section, these are the original archived threads which introduced the Whitepill, and I will also list some threads which you might find useful.

Last edited:
Rookie
Hello, thank you for your interest in this forum. We here at Elysian Fields founded this forum because we felt the Whitepill remains relatively unexplored and undeveloped. Currently, we are working on creating a unified set of theories and definitions to flesh it out better. Your discussions and input regarding the Whitepill are invaluable in helping us piece together the Whitepill. Your ideas are interesting and I think they are worth examining them more in further discussion.

Feel free to check out the pinned threads in the section, these are the original archived threads which introduced the Whitepill, and I will also list some threads which might be useful for you.

Be careful, white pill may cause emotional repression. If you haven't gotten over looks theory, it may bottle up inside you and result in eventual mental breakdowns.

Rookie
If you really really want something and then you do it, you will feel good, but that doesn't mean you should do it.

Feeling better after looksmaxxing is not evidence anything!

Sometimes it's better to do the opposite of what you feel.

say a trans gender person wants to transition. If they transition, they will feel so-called better but they're still depressed and lost, and probably in an even worse position despite liking the process.

Remember that, it's liking the process. Same idea with looksmaxxing. 1:1

A very good strategy for people with personality problems(meaning things go wrong when you interact with other people), is to figure out when to do the opposite of what you feel. If you feel like your friends hate you and you want to cut them off, do the opposite of what you feel theory.

Do you feel like running away from your self and looksmaxxing? FIND THE FEELING OF DOING THE OPPOSITE of what you feel..

Rookie
you can't be whitepilled without first accepting elements of the blackpill
that form of white pill sounds like emotional repression and mentally running away from your accepted beliefs.

If I accepted blackpill I would just looksmax and be a psychopathic looks demon

Rookie
Another theory to counter lookists is, looksmaxxing makes people treat you better because they think you are gay.

Almost every looksmaxxer is gay guy who lifts + skincare + surgery so he can have sex hotter guys who also looksmax

gendarme
that form of white pill sounds like emotional repression and mentally running away from your accepted beliefs.

If I accepted blackpill I would just looksmax and be a psychopathic looks demon
i don't think so. it's making the most out of what you are given, which in most cases is almost certainly nonzero. the whitepill is defined through the blackpill

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
Another theory to counter lookists is, looksmaxxing makes people treat you better because they think you are gay.

Almost every looksmaxxer is gay guy who lifts + skincare + surgery so he can have sex hotter guys who also looksmax
i don't think so. it's making the most out of what you are given, which in most cases is almost certainly nonzero. the whitepill is defined through the blackpill
An individual being Blackpilled does not always necessitate the act of looksmaxxing. From what I understand it seems like you are most concerned about the detrimental impacts of looksmaxxing, and I agree that the looksmaxxing aspect of the Blackpill can be harmful towards one's self-identity.

Activity
So far there's no one here