Discussion Anyone else miss covid?

Especially when NPCs were scrambling to buy up shit and hunkerdown in their homes. The streets were completely empty and peaceful. No cars to be seen for miles. Most that time was spent like it is now, but it didn’t feel wasted. I wish I would’ve known how much of a godsend quarantine was.
tales of zestiria shut up GIF by Funimation

Loser
Staff member
I think it being enjoyable was a one time thing, I feel like it'd be horrible to have an MPOX lockdown/quarantine nowadays especially considering the fact that the economy hasn't been this bad since the recession of 2008 and that most people would have their already poor social skills and mental health worsen.

I think it being enjoyable was a one time thing, I feel like it'd be horrible to have an MPOX lockdown/quarantine nowadays especially considering the fact that the economy hasn't been this bad since the recession of 2008 and that most people would have their already poor social skills and mental health worsen.
Why would lockdowns worsen people’s mental health? Cuz they’re normies? I enjoyed lockdown. I just did online college from the comfort of my own home. It was such a nice time. I miss lockdown tbh tbh

I agree but I'd like to know why you *specifically* think that? is it modern society or just the whole concept of society as a whole?
The whole concept of society as a whole. It’s something that we’re born into without our consent and we’re forced to participate in it just because we’re human. If I were a cat, I wouldn’t have to deal with any of this human bullshit

Loser
Staff member
The whole concept of society as a whole. It’s something that we’re born into without our consent and we’re forced to participate in it just because we’re human. If I were a cat, I wouldn’t have to deal with any of this human bullshit
It depends, a lot of cats struggle with clean food and water, not every cat is blessed enough to have a home *and* a loving owner.

It depends, a lot of cats struggle with clean food and water, not every cat is blessed enough to have a home *and* a loving owner.
I guess so, but housecats lifemog humans. They get to live rent free and lounge and laze around all day while humans have to work to survive and pay to exist. Imo there’s really no good reason to be a human when you could’ve been a housecat instead. Housecats have the best lives; they’re the OG Neets

Loser
Staff member
I guess so, but housecats lifemog humans. They get to live rent free and lounge and laze around all day while humans have to work to survive and pay to exist. Imo there’s really no good reason to be a human when you could’ve been a housecat instead. Housecats have the best lives; they’re the OG Neets
I get you and I too sometimes wish I could be a cat to rid myself of all my worries and responsibilities. But life itself is suffering otherwise you'd just be aimlessly floating around, what's the point in living if everything's given to you? to be human is to suffer and to suffer is to be human.
Everyone wants to live but no one wants all the bad things that come with life, but in reality life is up and down no matter how rich or conventionally attractive you are.

I get you and I too sometimes wish I could be a cat to rid myself of all my worries and responsibilities. But life itself is suffering otherwise you'd just be aimlessly floating around, what's the point in living if everything's given to you? to be human is to suffer and to suffer is to be human.
Everyone wants to live but no one wants all the bad things that come with life, but in reality life is up and down no matter how rich or conventionally attractive you are.
I guess but I just want a nice, carefree life where I'm taken care of and provided for for the rest of my life. I don't want to have to suffer or struggle. I want everything to be handed to me on a silver platter. I don't want to have to work for anything or put in any effort. I'm someone who takes the path of least resistance. My motto is least effort, maximum reward. I've also never felt human, nor have I wanted to be human. Who'd want to be human anyway?

Loser
Staff member
I guess but I just want a nice, carefree life where I'm taken care of and provided for for the rest of my life. I don't want to have to suffer or struggle. I want everything to be handed to me on a silver platter. I don't want to have to work for anything or put in any effort. I'm someone who takes the path of least resistance. My motto is least effort, maximum reward. I've also never felt human, nor have I wanted to be human. Who'd want to be human anyway?
Don't you think you'd feel empty over time?

Activity
So far there's no one here