CIA Personality Test

IMG 2831

Will do. By the way, how accurate would you say these descriptions of yourself are? @Personality Haver @PointOfNoReturn
@Personality Haver is very applicable. I don’t think there’s a part I disagree with in it.
They have a very superficial view on relationships, where the person they’re engaging with has to provide something for them. Transactional.
They have a very juvenile or naive worldview, and are content with their own ideas that it never comes to question. Not saying this in an offensive manner, but it’s a one way street. Us vs them attitude.
They also obtained a higher education level(highly intelligent, degree has 130IQ average) and decided to NEET after college. I.e. security provided for after conforming to requirements.

As for mine, I don’t really adhere to any views of a group but I do try to adapt to fit in. Things down to addiction, inability to control emotions, psychopathy induced by inferiority, and dropping out of hs are accurate.

Last edited:
@Tabula Rasa I am IFU

“"IFU" personality type incel aka passive introverts with low creativity are added to a database that also includes people diagnosed with schizophrenia and dissidents. If they live in an operations area such as New Zealand, Portland or LA they can be chosen for gang stalking activities to begin.”

Administrator
@Tabula Rasa I am IFU

“"IFU" personality type incel aka passive introverts with low creativity are added to a database that also includes people diagnosed with schizophrenia and dissidents. If they live in an operations area such as New Zealand, Portland or LA they can be chosen for gang stalking activities to begin.”

From your result it says you are an ira

Spontaneous and diverse mentally makes sense, you can go from engaging in intellectual activities(piano) to wanting to rope or being brought down by depression. I can’t say much about self centeredness since I don’t k ow you irl and it’s hard to interpret over text. Either way, ending up on looksmax is a tall tale sign of being a bit narcy and vain.

Exploits social relationships to further interests is an accurate assessment of you, I worded it differently. But it’s true too. Talking to you at times seems like it’s a one way street, in essence, what you can get out of the conversation. Or in this context, relationship. That’s not saying there isn’t a mutual, though it can seem superficial at times. Entirely dependent on your mood.

As for the drug addiction thing. If you’re not LARPing about substance use then it applies too.