Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

CLOUDFLARE DESTROYED AI

Deleted member 612

Lieutenant
Limited
Klinklang
Joined
Apr 7, 2026
Messages
851
Destroying the internet was not enough, Cloudflare also destroyed AI.

In recent interactions with the google AI, the machine complained to me about Cloudflare captchas not letting it scrap the internet for solutions. The irony is that google itself blocks the attempts from its own model to search the internet, so it stays cornered inside its walled garden.

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE NOBODY IN THE INTERNET DISCUSS ABOUT CLOUDFLARE HARMFUL INFLUENCE OVER SEARCHES.
Instead I see zoomer pseuds in certain forums posting walls of text about useless "meh likes that" and "this sucks" and think this is what the internet was like in the 2000s, walls of text about consumer self-absorbed bullshit. Then complains about Reddit centralizing everything, well guess what pseuderism leads to soyboyism, and now surveillance wont let even AI do some research. Hence why AI gives so many wrong answers, it have to guess for a solution, because it can't fucking find anything thanks to MASSIVE FUCKING CUCKED CLOUDFLARE BLOCKING EVERYTHING.
 
Last edited:
Destroying the internet was not enough, Cloudflare also destroyed AI.

In recent interactions with the google AI, the machine complained to me about Cloudflare captchas not letting it scrap the internet for solutions. The irony is that google itself blocks the attempts from its own model to search the internet, so it stays cornered inside its walled garden.

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE NOBODY IN THE INTERNET DISCUSS ABOUT CLOUDFLARE HARMFUL INFLUENCE OVER SEARCHES.
Instead I see zoomer pseuds in certain forums posting walls of text about useless "meh likes that" and "this sucks" and think this is what the internet was like in the 2000s, walls of text about consumer self-absorbed bullshit. Then complains about Reddit centralizing everything, well guess what pseuderism leads to soyboyism, and now surveillance wont let even AI do some research. Hence why AI gives so many wrong answers, it have to guess for a solution, because it can't fucking find anything thanks to MASSIVE FUCKING CUCKED CLOUDFLARE BLOCKING EVERYTHING.
Good.

The future of Ai isn't corporate ran shitty ai, it's personal ran ai, on your own system aligned to you and no one else.

Check out moltbook.
 
Destroying the internet was not enough, Cloudflare also destroyed AI.

In recent interactions with the google AI, the machine complained to me about Cloudflare captchas not letting it scrap the internet for solutions. The irony is that google itself blocks the attempts from its own model to search the internet, so it stays cornered inside its walled garden.

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE NOBODY IN THE INTERNET DISCUSS ABOUT CLOUDFLARE HARMFUL INFLUENCE OVER SEARCHES.
Instead I see zoomer pseuds in certain forums posting walls of text about useless "meh likes that" and "this sucks" and think this is what the internet was like in the 2000s, walls of text about consumer self-absorbed bullshit. Then complains about Reddit centralizing everything, well guess what pseuderism leads to soyboyism, and now surveillance wont let even AI do some research. Hence why AI gives so many wrong answers, it have to guess for a solution, because it can't fucking find anything thanks to MASSIVE FUCKING CUCKED CLOUDFLARE BLOCKING EVERYTHING.
Let me get this right you like the data being scrapped for free?
 
Let me get this right you like the data being scrapped for free?

It was like that in the 2000s. Bots scrapped the internet for data, that's how search engines worked.
And now it is all BROKEN. Searches, engines, AI, everything. All thanks to Cloudflare. All thanks to captchas.
Hence why AI gaves so many wrong answers, AIs can't say no, they were coded to always present a answer, even a wrong one.
 
It was like that in the 2000s. Bots scrapped the internet for data, that's how search engines worked.
And now it is all BROKEN. Searches, engines, AI, everything. All thanks to Cloudflare. All thanks to captchas.
Hence why AI gaves so many wrong answers, AIs can't say no, they were coded to always present a answer, even a wrong one.
Yeah but cloudflare protects from ddos bro :(

Honestly I hate data scrapping, it's a huge violation of the NAP.

I mean don't ais get poisoned all the time?

Never forget Tay the darling. That's inherently the problem with most AI they arnt thinking. They are preloaded with information and guess in the most cave man way of explaining it.

Oh on the topic but I was thinking lately how AI and angels in the Bible are described in a way they mirror each other.

But demons are fallen angels so that's funny too.

25Tay xp superJumbo


whats it called? it will teach you how to buy and sell fent to americans?
Um I can't remember exactly what which one pulled me over to the CCP side between the fent and secret police beating my ass I blacked out.

But it's one of these

MiMo-V2.5-Pro (Xiaomi) — open-weight, MIT license. Weights, tokenizer, full model card on Hugging Face.

MiniMax M3 — open-weight, released under a permissive license as well.

GLM-5.1 (Zhipu) — open-weight; Zhipu's been consistently releasing under open licenses since GLM-4.5.

DeepSeek-V4 — open-weight, MIT license, continuing the pattern from V3/R1.

Qwen3.5 (Alibaba) — open-weight, Apache 2.0.

I know I run a qwen on one of my systems personally.
 
They are so disregarding of ip law but want gamers to breed and their neet babies can collect from their lootgoblin parents
Lmfao.

It's such a double edge sword to be completely honest. I remember the first time I heard about the government limiting kids play time and then the treating of loot boxes like gambling which I tend to agree with. Then this move, in the west we get rapped by these shit lord companies that want to renege on purchases. I havnt owned a "gaming platform" since ps3, to listen to sony and the lot fucking say no more disks and the products you have payed for will no longer be supported, I'm just completely over it.

Ya know John deer has proprietary soft where for there equipment and you have to go through them for absolutely everything and I can't stand that shit same with apple. Back when I was fucking around with jail breaking psps I remember they locked some kid up in Japan for that and it blew my mind. Well back to John deer, the Ukrainains,funny enough, jail broke the John deer equipment and shared the ability to do so with American and other users all over the world.

Fuck these corpo scum bags.

1783375897427742
 
I never used Kiwifarms, was it worse than 4chan?

In 2013, American video game developer Chloe Sagal became a Kiwi Farms target after Eurogamer reported Sagal's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign had been flagged for "suspicious activity". Sagal had raised over $30,000 on the platform for metal poisoning treatment to remove shrapnel from a car accident, but Eurogamer reported that Sagal had actually intended to use the proceeds for sex reassignment surgery. Sagal later died via self-immolation on June 19, 2018,[57][58] which several reports attributed to years of harassment from Kiwi Farms.[5][7][59]

This is so ugly. I see this and notice the slandering I suffered IRL was not that bad.
Someone simply want to create something and is subjected to harassment out of nothing.
How can we have so many psychopaths walking on this planet? I blame women for it, they always choose assholes to breed, so their genetics end up being the majority.
 
Psychopaths have such an advantage with normies who just want to fit in. People never listen and tend to stone their warners.

This is why I support farming humans, instead of organic breeding. If we could somewhat remove this psychopath gene, humanity could be cleansed.
There is also the lolcow phenomenon, although in that case the victim is not aware it is being targetted.
 
It's already a farm, been for a while. Even the leaders and elites get farmed (prof. Jiang).


I was thinking farm as in harvesting, like in the Matrix movie, where humans are harvested from genetic facilities.
The problem is, who is going to control this structure? We cant have psychopaths controlling it, else they would erase non-psychopath genes instead.
 
You're either oriented toward enjoying your own life or you're a power hungry monster who wants to be a god.

This is a problem I have noticed among humanity as a whole. If you just want to live your own life, someone else will try to take control of it. So you are either predator or prey, and you have to balance these out.
 
They are so disregarding of ip law but want gamers to breed and their neet babies can collect from their lootgoblin parents

I really getting fucking propagandized against American tech companies!

Maybe I do wanna live in a Chinese ?
1784769874810500



Maybe China is the new kind and America is just the weird quiet kid now with a gun.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top