Selevan Member Seedling Joined Apr 2, 2026 Messages 128 Apr 4, 2026 Thread Author #1 As soon as I thought about applying for a job, the job burned down.
sadcel Remember they hated you first. Charon Joined Feb 15, 2026 Messages 103 Apr 4, 2026 #3 Selevan said: As soon as I thought about applying for a job, the job burned down. Click to expand... A gain of time, many job openings online are fake
Selevan said: As soon as I thought about applying for a job, the job burned down. Click to expand... A gain of time, many job openings online are fake
Jacob Q, 17, 308. NCSWIC. Heart Joined May 20, 2025 Messages 2,667 Apr 4, 2026 #4 And then you never woke up.
Arnold Schwarzwald We are not the same. Champion Joined Jan 30, 2026 Messages 4,882 Apr 4, 2026 #5 Selevan said: As soon as I thought about applying for a job, the job burned down. Click to expand... Keep doing it. Maybe more will burn.
Selevan said: As soon as I thought about applying for a job, the job burned down. Click to expand... Keep doing it. Maybe more will burn.
Suigin Trismegistus Ex-Salaryman Kurumi Joined Nov 29, 2025 Messages 1,093 Apr 5, 2026 #6 It's not looking good out there for jobs.