Do you ever wonder if anyone else from your high school became a Neet?

Do you ever wonder if anyone else from your high school became a Neet and or blackpilled? I became a Neet after graduating college (aka uni) back in 2022. Neetdom mogs; it’s best life. I don’t dream of labor and never have. I’ve never had a dream job or career because I’ve never wanted to work. I’ve honestly never wanted to be anything.

I think the primary reason for my Neetdom and blackpill views is my neurodivergence. If I weren’t neurodivergent, I’d probably be a normie due to the fact that I’m East Asian and my parents are normie NPCs. They’re mad at me for being a Neet but I honestly don’t care lol.

I have always been nonconformist and stubborn. I think I had ODD (oppositional defiant disorder) back in elementary school when I wouldn’t obey or listen to teachers. I was sent to therapy for this and the ODD died down. I was never formally diagnosed with it but strongly suspect that I had it.

Anyways, I’m a Neet now because it’s the best way of life for me. I enjoy being one. The only thing I hate is how my normie parents try to force me to get a job. I don’t understand why they want me to submit to wageslavery so much. Wageslavery is cucked. Oh btw, I view all jobs (apart from being self-employed/your own boss) as wageslavery because you’re not self-employed and therefore answer to an employer/boss. Submitting to someone is cucked. I’d never do that

Last edited:
I’ve browsed peoples socials, even the most subhuman people I know, and they turned out normal with careers and relationships. It’s why i disregard blackpill for the most part, doesn’t really exist outside of echo chambers.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with NEETs at my age anyway so I don’t compare my self to peers and their employment status.

I’ve browsed peoples socials, even the most subhuman people I know, and they turned out normal with careers and relationships. It’s why i disregard blackpill for the most part, doesn’t really exist outside of echo chambers.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with NEETs at my age anyway so I don’t compare my self to peers and their employment status.
Why do they become normal? Do they gain anything out of it? Being normal isn’t appealing to me because it doesn’t align with what I want in life. I just wanna LDAR and chill forever and NEET until I rope (if I ever do)

Why do they become normal? Do they gain anything out of it? Being normal isn’t appealing to me because it doesn’t align with what I want in life. I just wanna LDAR and chill forever and NEET until I rope (if I ever do)
Validation. Society and relationships provides them with everything they need to survive and couldn’t live without. Average consumer would rope 1 day in a NEETs shoes. A commercialized life has been packaged and presented to them on tv, anything outside of that is foreign and atypical. If you’re not consuming, you’re not living. Everyone I know irl was invested in the Soylympics and Deadpool this week while I could not be bothered to give two fucks.

Validation. Society and relationships provides them with everything they need to survive and couldn’t live without. Average consumer would rope 1 day in a NEETs shoes. A commercialized life has been packaged and presented to them on tv, anything outside of that is foreign and atypical. If you’re not consuming, you’re not living. Everyone I know irl was invested in the Soylympics and Deadpool this week while I could not be bothered to give two fucks.
Why do they care about validation? I don’t give a fuck. Maybe it’s because I’m neurodivergent but I couldn’t care less about what society thinks about me. The only thing I find annoying is how my parents try to force me to submit to wageslavery. I don’t care if I receive social validation or other dumb shit like that. I only care about doing the best for me.

It’s sad how normies live to work and consume. Their entire life consists of wageslavery and consumption. Consume, consume, consume is their mantra. Their whole life is one big cope. They run away from the emptiness inside by consuming media, entertainment, goyslop, drugs and alcohol, because it would be too painful for them to confront the reality of life: how life is meaningless and how their lives don’t and won’t matter. They will all be forgotten. Oh btw, 1 in 6 adults in the US is on antidepressants. This should be a testament as to how terrible the normie life is.

I find the life of normies quite sad because they’re prisoners who don’t even know that they’re in prison. Their life cannot even be called a life, only an existence. It’s a cucked existence. Normies lack sentience and awareness to even realize that they’re being exploited. Normies are only slaves to the system and nothing more. Normies who fail to become successful normies will become suicidal failed normies and end up on SS. 99% of SS is failed normies. 1% is people like me

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here