Discussion do you guys care about love/girls?

Rookie
this can go both ways i guess, but do you guys care about getting girls or finding the love of your life?

after i got blackpilled at 15 (i am 16 right now) it feels hopeless that ill ever find someone

the only girl attracted to me is a low mtb asian, and i dont even feel an ounce of attraction im only hanging out with her because i have nobody else

animated rain GIF

Rookie
You’re young now. See where the winds carry you.
true

im just gonna put 100% of my focus into moneymaxxing

if no girl wants me after that, ill just live my life happily in the asian countryside with my grandma and eat noodles with her everyday

The saddest truth :(:
When i was 13-14 in my peak of puberty yes and i constantly was horny but i was exposed to blackpill at a young age I don’t care anymore and i always fumbled any chance given to me

Reletionships aren’t worth it. It’s an endless cycle of heartbreak the more you chase it

Id rather take risks with money than I would with girls cause my atleast my money won’t randomly tell everyone false rape allegations about me

Rookie
if you arent 30+ callin yourself blackpill makes you look like the most backwards retard possible

Girls dont actually follow looksmatch so that means you are actually attractive. Girls are great at hiding their attraction. especially towards guys who have never spoken to them. Being that you are rolling with a girl means theres probably others that are into you. One of the most attractive things to females is pre selection, let yourself feel pre selected. dont undercut yourself

Activity
So far there's no one here