Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Do you looksmax?

This year I have

-Gotten laser eye surgery
-Invisalign for my teeth
-Fixed my fashion sense
-Lost 6 kgs of weight and I'm somewhat jacked now
-Started eating clean
-Furosemide to get rid of bloat
-Trying out new drugs to help with high inhibitions


Planning to get Jaw surgery, Skin resurfacing, rhinoplasty and 1-2 cycles of roids to gymmax hard.
 
This year I have

-Gotten laser eye surgery
-Invisalign for my teeth
-Fixed my fashion sense
-Lost 6 kgs of weight and I'm somewhat jacked now
-Started eating clean
-Furosemide to get rid of bloat
-Trying out new drugs to help with high inhibitions


Planning to get Jaw surgery, Skin resurfacing, rhinoplasty and 1-2 cycles of roids to gymmax hard.
Mirin hard
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top