Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Discussion Elite Gen Z gangsters

MAGONIA

馬冠宇
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
6,203
1739897625222


I feel like i could take two of these guys at once in hand to hand combat
Are they manlets?
Are they incel?
Is this the absolute state of gen Z
Dude we incels and neets need to organize and get stuff done
This chilean gang already burgled multiple celebrity homes while im playing videogames
Not saying commit crimes but I never even played a videogame with a neetbro how pathetic is that?
Quintilian @Sovereign
 
Not saying commit crimes but I never even played a videogame with a neetbro how pathetic is that?
I mostly solo queue when I play multiplayer stuff like counter strike, if anyone here is down to play CS with me we can sometime. Not today though since I only had an hour of shitty sleep.
 
I mostly solo queue when I play multiplayer stuff like counter strike, if anyone here is down to play CS with me we can sometime. Not today though since I only had an hour of shitty sleep.
I play turnbased games, people based sims, and CK3

I also would go back to action rpg type games like DDO if I had friends that wanted to start as level one
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top