Depression Getting my life back

My time of rotting has finally concluded. I think it’s time I started taking the steps towards living the life I want, and once head. Iy starts with departing from all of these forums which have been nothing but a time sink for me and further fueled my depression.
It’s time like these when I retreat and self improve the most or my depression will slowly eat out me till i mentally break.

I’ve finally saved enough money to afford travel to the countries I want, so it’s something I have to look forward to and take my mind of things.
I’ve also got a few concrete goals I need to work towards and I’m actively taking the steps towards achieving them.

I’m ready to leave forums behind and let this chapter of my life conclude. I’ve already escaped the blackpill through improving my looks, now it’s about entering the world and leaving these spaces behind..

I’ll still think about users on these boards and fun times I had with them. There’s a future out there for me I’m not going to wait forever

arrivederci

im so happy for you bro make sure to check out my last thread on org cause you arent alone in this were doing it all together
I’m hardbanned from looksmax plus I’m done with forums

I gave all my attention to some girl and went above and beyond for her like VladislavDeGeso @VladislavDeGeso said she should have been thankful she was with me

You can have a good life
focus on moneymaxxing and music
I disapprove of your actions with that useless whore but you're still my nigga at the end of the day
It’s sad cause all problems I face could’ve been avoided if I adhered to your advice.
They were ideal for me. I’ll just continue Starvemaxxing from depression and geomax

Goodbye, I wish you the best

do you have a problem with me? or will you remember me well?
I was fine with you. There’s only three users I’ve met on forums that I hated.

That art you made of me killing Neetgod is goated

Forum Regular
Rick and morty jerry smith

OP still coming back every 10 minutes.

It's okay. Life outside is BS. Who needs that?

Activity
So far there's no one here