Lifestyle Going to start gymcelling again

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
Title. I took a hiatus around late last year. The only difference now is that I will go to a bouldering gym doing climbing alongside standard weight training. I think it would be more stimulating compared to just mindlessly lifting metal in a corporate gym. Climbing is also good for core and forearm strength too.

Title. I took a hiatus around late last year. The only difference now is that I will go to a bouldering gym doing climbing alongside standard weight training. I think it would be more stimulating compared to just mindlessly lifting metal in a corporate gym. Climbing is also good for core and forearm strength too.
i've started gymcelling too, i have amazing genetics, unfortunately i pursued rotting.

Get a pull up rack, you can train abs from home, not even much is enough to get burning abs. i did 2 sets with 20 fast leg raises And my abs have been burning for 2 days, infact before i rotted i had Liver king tier abs lol

Loser
Staff member
I've stopped gymcelling due to crippling depression sadly but I've retained a huge chunk of my muscle thanks to my genetics, I've also been meaning to get into muscle control pioneered by bronze/silver age bodybuilders which I personally think is a lost art.

Activity
So far there's no one here