How did you find your way to forums?

I was on a very small blackpill subreddit of like 2k with maybe a dozen active users posting memes. Someone on there used these boards and directed me to them back in 2021. I browsed but was creeped out by the users on them, like incel conspiracies and looksmax content. I joined them anyway to shit post and meme since it was fun to bait people on both sides, forum users and detractors hating on the forums. I was almost like a devils advocate, fitting in and LARPing to bait. But I eventually got attached the forums and users on them. So I stuck around.

I was on a very small blackpill subreddit of like 2k with maybe a dozen active users posting memes. Someone on there used these boards and directed me to them back in 2021. I browsed but was creeped out by the users on them, like incel conspiracies and looksmax content. I joined them anyway to shit post and meme since it was fun to bait people on both sides, forum users and detractors hating on the forums. I was almost like a devils advocate, fitting in and LARPing to bait. But I eventually got attached the forums and users on them. So I stuck around.
Looksmax is a weird place. It’s only useful for astrology and gematria/numerology divination shit imo. The spiritual and esoteric stuff is cool. I heard about users doing tarot readings and seeing/reading other users’ auras. The rest of the stuff on there, not so much. There are some based threads on there but it’s mostly full of low effort spam posts

Last edited:
Looksmax is a weird place. It’s only useful for astrology and gematria/numerology divination shit imo. The esoteric stuff is cool. The rest, not so much. There are some based threads on there but it’s mostly full of low effort spam posts
Most of it is theories devised from the confines of their basement.
“I haven’t left my room in a decade to interact with anyone, but I tell you with 100% certainty all le evil femoids think this way”

Anyway
The best thing on that forum in my opinion is anecdotal experiences while traveling abroad. It’s always nice to hear peoples tales of how they’re treated when visiting foreign countries. As opposed to hiding in doors all day complaining about how shit life is.

I discovered .is first but don’t remember how then Joined .is at the end of 22, didn’t post much and then got recommended .net by weebhunt in may of 23. I was on Twitter as my main for 2019-2021 until I got suspended.

I discovered .is first but don’t remember how then Joined .is at the end of 22, didn’t post much and then got recommended .net by weebhunt in may of 23. I was on Twitter as my main for 2019-2021 until I got suspended.
I was part of the mecha community on there where I would make and post memes which were semi popular with them. Also when the Floyd riots were going down I was part of online antifa task force fighting the kikes puppets. Must of Stayed up for 2 days straight. Little did I know I was the one being controlled. But I learned my lesson

shattered door
i discovered my first (.org) through a comment on a youtube vid of a redpilled fag
a dude was arguing to some redpillers and calling them losers then linked a .org thread

the rest I discovered through .org and their twins

I searched A10 eyes
IMG 4578

Spend time with your loved ones while you can
I first found my way to SS. From there, PointOfNoReturn @PointOfNoReturn my bobo introduced me to Neets, Looksmax, Blackpill Club, Incels.is, and various other forums. I’m curious about how other people discovered forums
discovered .org through tiktok bp posts about a year N1666 @N1666 (my savior basically) told me about this place after i made a thread on .org on where to go.

Last edited:
General Adolf SergeantAutist Mayweather Khan
Staff member
I first found my way to SS. From there, PointOfNoReturn @PointOfNoReturn my bobo introduced me to Neets, Looksmax, Blackpill Club, Incels.is, and various other forums. I’m curious about how other people discovered forums
I have joined psl (puahate.com) accidentally.
Back in 2012 I've googled cucumber and some cucumber theories popped up.

Activity
So far there's no one here