Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Help How do you guys complete schoolwork?

I hated finishing my homework at Adventist school. I didn't learn anything in class, especially math. The teacher was a granny who enjoyed scolding me for nothing. I was generally well behaved, but she still punished me, and I had also been bullied there.

When I moved on to technical school, I usually completed my math homework with my tutoring teachers. I always handed in the technical drawing homework, but it wasn't something I enjoyed either.
 
I hated finishing my homework at Adventist school. I didn't learn anything in class, especially math. The teacher was a granny who enjoyed scolding me for nothing. I was generally well behaved, but she still punished me, and I had also been bullied there.

When I moved on to technical school, I usually completed my math homework with my tutoring teachers. I always handed in the technical drawing homework, but it wasn't something I enjoyed either.
Yeah, I could never function well in the modern education system.
 
My school work never carried any marks forward to the exam so I just wouldn't do it or skip school.

The last 2 years of high school is just a waste of time imo, but I'm not sure about other countries, I did IGCSEs which is luke the UK syllabus.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top