Whitepill How is one supposed to live after accepting the blackpill?

Loser
Staff member
Does the whitepill believe that women can truly be anything other than narcissistic sociopathic eugenicists? I've seen many nuclear blackpills including in my day to day life. Don't get me wrong, I still think there is hope in the whitepill but its just so hard to believe that one can just live on with their lives after being blackpilled to death, and I know that to truly become whitepilled is a lifelong journey but how is one supposed to even begin their journey? Am I supposed to live in a cabin in the woods all alone? Can I ever have a truly happy family, away from modern society and the blackpill? One would question if there even is any point in trying. Sorry for the rambling, just needed to get this off my chest.

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
I agree and I don't think there's one single solution for every blackpillers situation but we're still clueless as to how to live our lives post-blackpilling.
The Whitepill compels us to accept the world we're currently living in and our own personal circumstances as a given. Once we've done that, we can focus less on the things that we can't control, and more on the things that fulfil us in life.

Loser
Staff member
The Whitepill compels us to accept the world we're currently living in and our own personal circumstances as a given. Once we've done that, we can focus less on the things that we can't control, and more on the things that fulfil us in life.
As I've said before, the whitepill is an amalgamation of stoic and islamic/abrahamic teachings.

the ghost of kiev
Does the whitepill believe that women can truly be anything other than narcissistic sociopathic eugenicists? I've seen many nuclear blackpills including in my day to day life. Don't get me wrong, I still think there is hope in the whitepill but its just so hard to believe that one can just live on with their lives after being blackpilled to death, and I know that to truly become whitepilled is a lifelong journey but how is one supposed to even begin their journey? Am I supposed to live in a cabin in the woods all alone? Can I ever have a truly happy family, away from modern society and the blackpill? One would question if there even is any point in trying. Sorry for the rambling, just needed to get this off my chest.
honestly? if my wife wasnt an autist then i dont think i'd be with a woman right now. the slow dumbing down of society has impacted women and men tenfold; but since most women were followers in the first place this created a huge overflow.

accepting that most women are just in general, retarded, is part of the whitepill too. it's not even explicitly a negative, just an objective fact. most women cannot think for themselves. my wife agrees with this and has even mentioned that she herself has noticed that not only her own, but other women's collective IQ gets lower the more women are in a group.

maybe i never took the blackpill as deep as some of you folks, but i am most definitely taking the whitepill. i have a firm belief that if you start working on yourself and you make active attempts to better your life and the things around you, the woman you want will come. maybe she's an simpleton who exists almost purely to be your child bearer or maybe she's a turbo autist that loves all the same things you do. either way, the woman for you will come along eventually *provided you make yourself available*. i know quite a few people label this as cope, but isnt the whitepill a cope to people so blackpilled they cant get out of bed?

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
honestly? if my wife wasnt an autist then i dont think i'd be with a woman right now. the slow dumbing down of society has impacted women and men tenfold; but since most women were followers in the first place this created a huge overflow.

accepting that most women are just in general, retarded, is part of the whitepill too. it's not even explicitly a negative, just an objective fact. most women cannot think for themselves. my wife agrees with this and has even mentioned that she herself has noticed that not only her own, but other women's collective IQ gets lower the more women are in a group.

maybe i never took the blackpill as deep as some of you folks, but i am most definitely taking the whitepill. i have a firm belief that if you start working on yourself and you make active attempts to better your life and the things around you, the woman you want will come. maybe she's an simpleton who exists almost purely to be your child bearer or maybe she's a turbo autist that loves all the same things you do. either way, the woman for you will come along eventually *provided you make yourself available*. i know quite a few people label this as cope, but isnt the whitepill a cope to people so blackpilled they cant get out of bed?
Whitepill isn’t really a cope tbh. It’s an objective evaluation of one’s circumstances and acting upon it in a way which maximises self-fulfilment, rather than operating on delusion or clouded judgment.

the ghost of kiev
Whitepill isn’t really a cope tbh. It’s an objective evaluation of one’s circumstances and acting upon it in a way which maximises self-fulfilment, rather than operating on delusion or clouded judgment.
i personally don't agree with the "whitepill cope" concept either, just have seen it mentioned at least twice. it's a semantic argument meant to dismantle the willingness to continue.

Loser
Staff member

I disagree on the notion that everyone has somewhere out there for them in this life, I mean what about those 5'5 indian janitors? and even the average mtn in a relationship is usually a betabuxx in some way, getting the bi-yearly blowjob from his "wife".

the ghost of kiev
I disagree on the notion that everyone has somewhere out there for them in this life, I mean what about those 5'5 indian janitors? and even the average mtn in a relationship is usually a betabuxx in some way, getting the bi-yearly blowjob from his "wife".
Well those Indian janitors have a woman out there who's likely just as lower class as they are, and those "average people" are just with someone because they society tells them to be and they latch onto the first thing. The right woman for them isn't their partner.

My point is society has destroyed the natural order and brought it to the point where we are now; what you observe. The situation wouldn't exist the way it does now without intention.

D

Deleted member 103

I believe that women are biologically wired in a way most men will never understand. Yeah some display some narcissistic and sociopathic behaviours at times while also being more emotional too, (honestly happens to be the case of those who are bpd). And tbh it’s what makes them difficult to build connections with in my honest opinion

Loser
Staff member
I believe that women are biologically wired in a way most men will never understand. Yeah some display some narcissistic and sociopathic behaviours at times while also being more emotional too, (honestly happens to be the case of those who are bpd). And tbh it’s what makes them difficult to build connections with in my honest opinion
From both my personal anecdotal experiences and research, I've come to the belief that women tend to biologically be more ungrateful than men on average (i.e. even in a lot of cases chad wouldn't be enough for them), therefore I think finding a religious or just a moral and grateful woman overall is what should be men's top priority when looking for a wife.

Activity
So far there's no one here