Discussion How to destroy a woman's self esteem

Rookie
Destroy any one of these avenues of her her life and her life will inevitably be ruined

-Reputation in front of the world
-Integrity of herself to the world
-Her body that she showcases to the world

Anything that damages any one of these things is a death call for her. It's over for her. She just can't live a normal life once you destroy any of one of them. Her self esteem and ego will be shattered into a million pieces. She'll either go into depression or become outcasted away from society itself

Destroy any one of these avenues of her her life and her life will inevitably be ruined

-Reputation in front of the world
-Integrity of herself to the world
-Her body that she showcases to the world

Anything that damages any one of these things is a death call for her. It's over for her. She just can't live a normal life once you destroy any of one of them. Her self esteem and ego will be shattered into a million pieces. She'll either go into depression or become outcasted away from society itself
there are so many white knights/simps on every platform. But i try my best to degrade e-whores whenever i can. They suffer from mental illness, so it's pretty easy to do so. They crave attention and you give them body dysmorphia:pepekek:

Rookie
there are so many white knights/simps on every platform. But i try my best to degrade e-whores whenever i can. They suffer from mental illness, so it's pretty easy to do so. They crave attention and you give them body dysmorphia:pepekek:
Women unlike men don't have much mental and physical resilience. They are hive minded and like to be agreeable and accepted. They can't tolerate being a loner or unaccepted like men can which is why you attack their insecurities and social standing. Men on thr hand are a lot more complex. It's not as simple as one event leading up to a man being broken down.

An abstract
Depends on the ethnicity as well, if you wanna make a sheboon miserable, just go to her twitter and comment she looks like a monkey in any of her pics and enjoy the seethe

Lux

Rookie
You seem to be going more for how to ruin a womens life.

If you want a quick ego check pay someone to hit on her friend & then ask her if she's pregnant.

Activity
So far there's no one here