Whitepill I’ve Become a Monk, But Not By Choice: Soyciety Made Me Asexual

General Adolf SergeantAutist Mayweather Khan
Staff member
It’s not like I woke up one day and chose to transcend the weak, fleshy prison of desire. Nah, it was forced upon me by this twisted soyciety we live in, where every interaction is more about draining your energy than actually living. Imagine this: you walk through the world, seeing everything but feeling nothing. Emotions are Dead. Lust are Gone. You don’t care about the coomers, the simps, the femoids chasing their dopamine hits on Instagram. You see them for what they are: automatons, running on instinct, driven by algorithms.
It's not even like I hate femoids anymore. No, hating would mean feeling. I’ve moved past it. Now, I see them as nothing more than background noise, like an NPC that never shuts up in some glitchy simulation. Their validation means nothing. Soyciety has pumped so much garbage into my brain that I’ve evolved—or devolved, depending on your perspective—into something else. A monk, but not in the peaceful, Zen way you’d think. More like a monk who’s been trapped in his own mind, where nothing but cold apathy reigns supreme.
Disconnecting from human experiences because there’s no point anymore. Everything we once valued—love, connection, desire—it’s all been commodified, packaged, and sold back to us like some cheap, knock-off version of what it used to be. Romance? Dead. Intimacy? Dead. Now, it’s all about swiping right, mindlessly liking, or subscribing to some OnlyFans chick you’ll never meet. We’ve been reduced to observers of our own lives, waiting for the next hit of artificial dopamine to keep us going.
I’m asexual now. But don’t get it twisted—this isn’t some choice. I didn’t take a vow of celibacy because I’m wise or because I’ve reached some higher plane of existence. It’s just... there’s nothing left to desire. Nothing worth wanting. Soyciety hollowed me out, emptied my soul, and now I float through life like a ghost. It’s not that I can’t feel. I just don’t. And maybe that’s what true asexuality is—a state forced upon us by a world that’s engineered to strip us of everything real.

An abstract

I'm not completely asexual but my sexual attraction towards women has severely diminished because their personalities and NPC traits repulse me, if it weren't for a few women out there being sexually attractive to me, I'd be a complete asexual.
Yeah that'd be considered gray ace/demisexual

Asexuality isn't literally nonsexual. But much less sexual than normal

there's like a billion reddit terms. Half of them sound like JRPG spells

Apothisexual Cupioromantic etc

Rookie
I also feel the same way but it's good you can come in terms with asexuality because I do not.Thinking being asexual haunts me as it would deprive me of something but my rational brain tells me to be asexual.

Activity
So far there's no one here