Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Venting I can't do it

Quintilian

earthly elegance
Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 24, 2024
Messages
941
I don't want to go to school, but I know one thing, I don't it comes at a cost, I'm just so tired, I won't go in today, but I have to honor my word that I will go tomorrow and spend 9 to 5 hours there tomorrow. It's just so hard to motivate myself, to get out of bed.
 
you can do it bro
Porco-sama, I can't
1774320595489574
 
You are planing to be a long haul trucker?

Maybe a little murder and mayhem?🤭

But on a serious note, the best way out is through. It really is, if you can psychically lock in almost like a horse with blinders on and force yourself into a position you can't escape from, it tends to make the journey a little easier.

For most people that step your stuck at is the hardest.

1779203506439577
 
You are planing to be a long haul trucker?

Maybe a little murder and mayhem?🤭

But on a serious note, the best way out is through. It really is, if you can psychically lock in almost like a horse with blinders on and force yourself into a position you can't escape from, it tends to make the journey a little easier.

For most people that step your stuck at is the hardest.

View attachment 16701
I know the cost, it is Gods hand that I hope hovers over my cause. If it wasn't for his move, my pieces would be exposed and I stand in a dangerous position one in which yes is hard, can be overcome.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top