Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Discussion I can't stand seeing animals suffer

Myst

“I saw nothing but beauty”
Joined
Feb 28, 2024
Messages
950
There's a little kitten outside eating plastic since there's no available food, it looks extremely tired and it's eyes look a bit damaged. I tried giving it some water but I don't think it'll do much, seeing animals suffering just hits differently.

1723811855962
 
There's a little kitten outside eating plastic since there's no available food, it looks extremely tired and it's eyes look a bit damaged. I tried giving it some water but I don't think it'll do much, seeing animals suffering just hits differently.

View attachment 818
it is sad but i think the brutality of life is something we have to come to terms with if we truly want to experience life as intended
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top