๐ฟ๐๐ ๐ฏ๐๐๐๐
๐ณ๐๐ค๐ฆ๐ซ๐ ๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ฐ ๐ช๐ถ ๐ด๐ฆ๐ซ๐ข- Joined
- Apr 19, 2024
- Messages
- 581
- Thread Author
- #1
I am free from Christian sexual programing
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
They should kill themselvespeople who wallow in self pity or claim to have depressive episodes after orgasm
Jewish redpill influencers.Pretty based. Never really did understand the people who wallow in self pity or claim to have depressive episodes after orgasm
Seems like a mental illness if anything.
I think thatโs kind of a given for someone like you.I am free from Christian sexual programing
it's not about feeling superior. It was a knee jerk response to someone talking about no fap.Why would you want to share something so trivial? The only reason I could think of is that you want to show superiority over people who do and further prove your ethos to your equals or something like that.
Understandable, Iโve done something similar before on a different topic.it's not about feeling superior. It was a knee jerk response to someone talking about no fap.