I find fps silly

why not learn how to shoot a real gun. vidya is mostly a distraction to keep the zoggy's inside raking up imaginary points and perks. I even think there’s a deeper agenda at hand to get men sitting on there ass while emotional turbulence is created and repeated with each sitting. the same frequency of a female's emotional turbulence. but thats a discussion for another day. these fools really take this shit seriously and bet money on it even jfl another humiliation ritual i bet

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
why not learn how to shoot a real gun. vidya is mostly a distraction to keep the zoggy's inside raking up imaginary points and perks. I even think there’s a deeper agenda at hand to get men sitting on there ass while emotional turbulence is created and repeated with each sitting. the same frequency of a female's emotional turbulence. but thats a discussion for another day. these fools really take this shit seriously and bet money on it even jfl another humiliation ritual i bet
Yeah it's interesting. It's almost like it's a substitute for men to vent out their natural aggression.

Living Happily
why not learn how to shoot a real gun?
IMG 3044

Activity
So far there's no one here