Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Serious i give up

Jokes aside man, theres really not much a person can do if hes fully depressed if he truly gave up like ur saying, but ey if u can try more and if ur not a very oldcel than it aint over yet imo, only say its over when u tried everything to help u
 
i can't do this anymore, i'm just gonna LDAR until it's my time to finally leave this world. I'm so tired, what's the point anymore?
i know it seems hard and it seems theres nothing you can do but just keep going. god gives his strongest warriors the toughest battles.
 
don’t give up akhi. Please find more of the beauty and joy in life. If you live in the uk you really need to travel to places outside it man because it sucks here. I don’t want you to suddenly stop posting one day. I love you 🤍
I love you too man but I see no point in trying anymore, I'm not a man of my word as much as I want to be.
 
Its okay to not try and accept things the way it is for you. If whatever your goal is find another that you will succeed in
I wanna try but I just can't anymore, I'm so dissociated and starkly depressed that I can't do anything anymore but LDAR, which I can't even enjoy anymore either.
 
I wanna try but I just can't anymore, I'm so dissociated and starkly depressed that I can't do anything anymore but LDAR, which I can't even enjoy anymore either.
I'm not someone I can trust at all, I'd say I trust myself just as much as the devil (may gods curses be upon him).
 
Me too. Damn, being human is ver difficult... All of these feelings.
It seems I have recovered. Living this human experience tends to be very hard sometimes. It is all. It is just not the Whitepill or the Blackpill, it is about the all that encompasses all of existence. Depression, inaction, they are mixed with euphoria and action. It is all a whirlwind of emotions...
 
It seems I have recovered. Living this human experience tends to be very hard sometimes. It is all. It is just not the Whitepill or the Blackpill, it is about the all that encompasses all of existence. Depression, inaction, they are mixed with euphoria and action. It is all a whirlwind of emotions...
Interesting perspective
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top