Lifestyle I have no sleep schedule

As a neet I have no sleep schedule, I wake up when ever I want and go to bed when ever I want. My sleep schedule right now is I got to bed at 9 AM and wake up at 6 pm, I’ve had every sleep cycle possible. Any fellow neets on here have a similar experience or non neets to?

DSPatrician
I just woke up, it's currently 4pm I slept over 14 hours. A lot of NEETs (myself included) have the "24 hour sleep routine" I believe it's called. It's basically where you sleep a little bit later than you normally do each day/night, thus ruining your sleep schedule and causing you to wake up later and later every day. Wagies never have this problem.

Forum Regular
As a neet I have no sleep schedule, I wake up when ever I want and go to bed when ever I want. My sleep schedule right now is I got to bed at 9 AM and wake up at 6 pm, I’ve had every sleep cycle possible. Any fellow neets on here have a similar experience or non neets to?
Yeah, I also had fuck up sleep schedules. You are unironically fucking your health with this shit

Forum Regular
I’ve been doing it for 3 years and have no side effects, that’s a myth created by wagies. a real neet will know what I’m talking about
Nigga, I have years of fuck up sleep schedules, this shit made feel pretty terrible. As soon I start sleeping at night, instead of passing the entire dawn on the internet, my health start to improve

Forum Regular
Not me, I'm the opposite. I want to have a good sleep schedule, sleeping at night without anyone bothering me, it's better because it helps with your problems, and you wake up better in the morning.

Activity
So far there's no one here