Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Discussion I wanna be literally immortal

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Messages
42
My desire for a legacy has me fucked up.

I don't wanna have kids and be shackled by them like some normie, I wanna leave my impact on history. But because I won't be able to achieve that so quick I need to start thinking big.

I need to become immortal. It's the only way I can be satisfied with life regardless of whether I succeed at leaving a legacy, because it won't matter if I outlast everyone. I need to unravel the secrets of the black arts.

...or somehow buy into transhuman immortality when I get the big time money.
 
My desire for a legacy has me fucked up.

I don't wanna have kids and be shackled by them like some normie, I wanna leave my impact on history. But because I won't be able to achieve that so quick I need to start thinking big.

I need to become immortal. It's the only way I can be satisfied with life regardless of whether I succeed at leaving a legacy, because it won't matter if I outlast everyone. I need to unravel the secrets of the black arts.

...or somehow buy into transhuman immortality when I get the big time money.
What's the point in leaving a huge legacy behind? we all die someday, no amount of money, sex, cars, etc.. will fill the void in you. If you really want to leave a legacy behind for future generations, be a GOOD person and I know that may sound like bluepill cope but even if you don't believe in a hereafter, if you die as a pious/good person and there is a hereafter, you probably won't be screwed.
 
What's the point in leaving a huge legacy behind? we all die someday, no amount of money, sex, cars, etc.. will fill the void in you. If you really want to leave a legacy behind for future generations, be a GOOD person and I know that may sound like bluepill cope but even if you don't believe in a hereafter, if you die as a pious/good person and there is a hereafter, you probably won't be screwed.
I think he meant that he just wanted to be an immortal being
 
I think he meant that he just wanted to be an immortal being
Even than, what's the point of being immortal? I'd understand if he meant living for 200-300 more years but no one truly want's to be immortal even if they say so. You'd watch your loved ones around you die one by one while you continue to live on.
 
What's the point in leaving a huge legacy behind? we all die someday, no amount of money, sex, cars, etc.. will fill the void in you. If you really want to leave a legacy behind for future generations, be a GOOD person and I know that may sound like bluepill cope but even if you don't believe in a hereafter, if you die as a pious/good person and there is a hereafter, you probably won't be screwed.
Even than, what's the point of being immortal? I'd understand if he meant living for 200-300 more years but no one truly want's to be immortal even if they say so. You'd watch your loved ones around you die one by one while you continue to live on.
Because I aspire to greatness in life
 
Because I aspire to greatness in life
Being immortal doesn't necessarily mean you'll be great, and even if you do achieve the imperishable renown of someone like napoleon, what's the point? Why do you want to aspire for greatness? You can live a great life without being giga famous. Even if you were to literally rule the earth, that in itself wouldn't satisfy you, you'd be stuck in an endless cycle of hedonism and fame chasing. The only way you can get out of this black hole of hedonism is to BE CONTENT, and I know its easier said than done but it isn't impossible.
 
Start researching, reading books or articles and observing some social problems, but then write a manifesto or a series of manifestos, or books, so that future generations read what you wrote and thus consolidate the bases for a future ideology that groups of people would follow that under the influence of what you left written they seek to generate some ideological or social change.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top