๐ฟ๐๐ ๐ฏ๐๐๐๐
๐ณ๐๐ค๐ฆ๐ซ๐ ๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ฐ ๐ช๐ถ ๐ด๐ฆ๐ซ๐ข- Joined
- Apr 19, 2024
- Messages
- 581
- Thread Author
- #1
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
take moreAmbien doesnt do anything to me
When i look up what it does. Its what im like when im sobertake more
I'm stumbling around all confused whvtghgWhen i look up what it does. Its what im like when im sober
oh i was confused with AtivanI'm stumbling around all confused whvtghg
Ambien doesnt do anything to me
I have a goatia deck out cards. Lilith spoke to me and saight that's she was very disappointed. This other time Gremir showed hgrt tree
I'llduke zepar show mecgtvhh
I'm in dnbu
I typed up that gibberish on 25mg. you can take up to 75mg of Ambien without any risk. That kind of dosage will make you trip really hard. Exceed that dose at your own risk. The lethal dose is over 400mgoh i was confused with Ativan