Arnold Schwarzwald We are not the same. Champion Joined Jan 30, 2026 Messages 4,877 Jun 1, 2026 Thread Author #1
Suigin Trismegistus Ex-Salaryman Kurumi Joined Nov 29, 2025 Messages 1,093 Jun 1, 2026 #2 Oh man... took me a few seconds... I just realized what this is...
Arnold Schwarzwald We are not the same. Champion Joined Jan 30, 2026 Messages 4,877 Jun 1, 2026 Thread Author #3 Suigin Trismegistus said: Oh man... took me a few seconds... I just realized what this is... Click to expand... Did you really?! that gave me a big smile! Thank you!!
Suigin Trismegistus said: Oh man... took me a few seconds... I just realized what this is... Click to expand... Did you really?! that gave me a big smile! Thank you!!
Arnold Schwarzwald We are not the same. Champion Joined Jan 30, 2026 Messages 4,877 Jun 1, 2026 Thread Author #4 Suigin Trismegistus said: Oh man... took me a few seconds... I just realized what this is... Click to expand... You don't have to say! If you could dog whistle something about sweet summer time drinks I'll know :3
Suigin Trismegistus said: Oh man... took me a few seconds... I just realized what this is... Click to expand... You don't have to say! If you could dog whistle something about sweet summer time drinks I'll know :3
MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,203 Jun 1, 2026 #5 Somehow I ignored probably your favorite thing about it
Arnold Schwarzwald We are not the same. Champion Joined Jan 30, 2026 Messages 4,877 Jun 1, 2026 Thread Author #6 This was more just a little fun in Photoshop.
MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,203 Jun 1, 2026 #7 Schwarzwald said: View attachment 17397 This was more just a little fun in Photoshop. Click to expand... Isn't Adobe basically the most evil software producer?
Schwarzwald said: View attachment 17397 This was more just a little fun in Photoshop. Click to expand... Isn't Adobe basically the most evil software producer?
Arnold Schwarzwald We are not the same. Champion Joined Jan 30, 2026 Messages 4,877 Jun 1, 2026 Thread Author #8 CPT馬冠宇 said: Isn't Adobe basically the most evil software producer? Click to expand... Hahahah yeaaa :3 Im supposed to use to for work stuff mostly.
CPT馬冠宇 said: Isn't Adobe basically the most evil software producer? Click to expand... Hahahah yeaaa :3 Im supposed to use to for work stuff mostly.