Myst “I saw nothing but beauty” Real OG Joined Feb 28, 2024 Messages 950 Mar 3, 2024 Thread Author #1 I apologize for my inactivity for the past 2 days, I currently have finals and won't have much free time until the 7th of march.
I apologize for my inactivity for the past 2 days, I currently have finals and won't have much free time until the 7th of march.
Amor Fati love of fate Staff member Administrator Totoro Joined Feb 6, 2024 Messages 2,674 Mar 3, 2024 #2 Myst said: I apologize for my inactivity for the past 2 days, I currently have finals and won't have much free time until the 7th of march. Click to expand... Yeah it’s fine, no worries. There are other users who are way less active but I’m not gonna chide them out for it.
Myst said: I apologize for my inactivity for the past 2 days, I currently have finals and won't have much free time until the 7th of march. Click to expand... Yeah it’s fine, no worries. There are other users who are way less active but I’m not gonna chide them out for it.
Myst “I saw nothing but beauty” Real OG Joined Feb 28, 2024 Messages 950 Mar 3, 2024 Thread Author #3 Tabula Rasa said: Yeah it’s fine, no worries. There are other users who are way less active but I’m not gonna chide them out for it. Click to expand... Thanks for understanding bae
Tabula Rasa said: Yeah it’s fine, no worries. There are other users who are way less active but I’m not gonna chide them out for it. Click to expand... Thanks for understanding bae
SergeantAutist General Adolf SergeantAutist Mayweather Khan Real OG Joined Mar 2, 2024 Messages 471 Mar 3, 2024 #4 Myst said: Thanks for understanding bae Click to expand... Myst is basedyst
Myst “I saw nothing but beauty” Real OG Joined Feb 28, 2024 Messages 950 Mar 3, 2024 Thread Author #5 I'll try to make up for the inactivity with the HEHIQ thread I promised after exams.