Whitepill Life isn't too bad without girlfriend

An abstract
Most incels are exaggerating man, i have very minimum female interaction in my life but i really never thought it's THAT important.

There are countless man who never get to experience sex, but they have good friends, family and genuinely enjoy life.

I think if people starts to build better connection around them like more friends and focusing on hobbies, then it will solve many headaches.We live in a modern world after all so countless copes!

So if you are someone that's struggling with getting a girlfriend then i will say, there's nothing special in life, everything is a chemical reaction that can be replaced so don't think of love like some special feeling that can never be replicated with different things.

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
i hav no frend nor female interaction and im (think im) fine cuz of imagination. well i am very mentally unstable but social things cause me a ton of stress and makes me feel worse than being alone.
True, I feel like social withdrawal is a much more preferable option to whatever clownshit you have to deal with interacting with others in society

Rookie
True, I feel like social withdrawal is a much more preferable option to whatever clownshit you have to deal with interacting with others in society
i had a schizophrenic attack from school yesterday then my mother gave me suicidal attack when i was home. i am easily overwhelmed. ive never been close to any1 IRL including my own family which makes me sad but its all ive known. to me life is not so bad (always hard but i feel grateful) as long as i am allowed to use my imagination. i cant do school or work because it takes that away from me.

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
i had a schizophrenic attack from school yesterday then my mother gave me suicidal attack when i was home. i am easily overwhelmed. ive never been close to any1 IRL including my own family which makes me sad but its all ive known. to me life is not so bad (always hard but i feel grateful) as long as i am allowed to use my imagination. i cant do school or work because it takes that away from me.
Condolences. I hope you'll find yourself in a better situation soon.

Rookie
Condolences. I hope you'll find yourself in a better situation soon.
my situation is bad because i am really sensitive. i have really bad anxiety and no social support. given up on life outside of my own interests. so its hard to foresee it getting better if i just am doomed to have to be a wagie. but i could work hard to save money and then retire early.

Spend time with your loved ones while you can
Most incels are exaggerating man, i have very minimum female interaction in my life but i really never thought it's THAT important.

There are countless man who never get to experience sex, but they have good friends, family and genuinely enjoy life.

I think if people starts to build better connection around them like more friends and focusing on hobbies, then it will solve many headaches.We live in a modern world after all so countless copes!

So if you are someone that's struggling with getting a girlfriend then i will say, there's nothing special in life, everything is a chemical reaction that can be replaced so don't think of love like some special feeling that can never be replicated with different things.
Its good to be alone, but bad to feel lonely.

Living Happily
You need Liver and 8 eggs breakfast, Steak and testicles lunch, and Heart Brain and Kidney dinner. Throughtout the day consume 2 Litres of Blood and 1 of Water
No Struggles, No Stress, No Schizoprehnia, No Suicidal Tendencies.

formerly known as plukee
my situation is bad because i am really sensitive. i have really bad anxiety and no social support. given up on life outside of my own interests. so its hard to foresee it getting better if i just am doomed to have to be a wagie. but i could work hard to save money and then retire early.
You poor soul 🫂🤍

formerly known as plukee
I believe it’s entirely possible to go life without a gf, especially if you have a regular social group and money then you’re set

This is cope, the reason why we exist is for reproduction thats the human purpose, no amount of money and friends will replace it life without a woman is hell

An abstract
This is cope, the reason why we exist is for reproduction thats the human purpose, no amount of money and friends will replace it life without a woman is hell
That's not the "human" purpose that's a biological purpose of every species but you know what? We have the ability to control our desires, we made so many copes that no other creatures ever made, so enjoying the copes and change our view can drastically improve the quality of life, despite having no romantic success

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
That's not the "human" purpose that's a biological purpose of every species but you know what? We have the ability to control our desires, we made so many copes that no other creatures ever made, so enjoying the copes and change our view can drastically improve the quality of life, despite having no romantic success
The reproductive purpose can be fulfilled anyway without women (ie. surrogacy, gamete donation).

gendarme
The reproductive purpose can be fulfilled anyway without women (ie. surrogacy, gamete donation).
tbf you don't get the same amount of satisfaction as in standard reproduction. surrogacy purchases more units of satisfaction due to the altruistic component, whereas gamete donation provides warm-fuzzies which might provide incentive for future altruism

Activity
So far there's no one here