Hotline Miami
Katana Zero
Dishonored series
Touhou 9-12
Binding of Isaac
Europa Universalis 4
Total War Rome
Touhou Gensou Eclipse
I would put paradox games or owlcat games on the list myself but I find mistakes such a huge reason to load a save and feel frustrated. Other games on the list i feel this way too but im not invested in the outcome so i wont feel frustrated.

Rookie
Yeah they also made a mobile game that was a huge hit.
I never played the mobile one but I did play the computer version. I bought it on sale for my PS5 just a few minutes ago and can't wait for it to download, looks like a blast. It looks like a combination of Last Stand Union City and Project Zomboid.

Rookie
I never played the mobile one but I did play the computer version. I bought it on sale for my PS5 just a few minutes ago and can't wait for it to download, looks like a blast. It looks like a combination of Last Stand Union City and Project Zomboid.
I was a fan of the last stand series. I wanted to like project zomboid
It sounds like a fair assessment

Rookie
I cant say that its way better than any other last stand game but i havent found a better game to scratch my roguelike itch yet

Activity
So far there's no one here