MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,244 May 16, 2025 Thread Author #1 I didn't make it because I'm stoned because I wasn't. I made it because I smoked a day or two ago probably and I just needed the altered state to unlock new furniture behavior
I didn't make it because I'm stoned because I wasn't. I made it because I smoked a day or two ago probably and I just needed the altered state to unlock new furniture behavior
Amor Fati love of fate Staff member Administrator Totoro Joined Feb 6, 2024 Messages 2,693 May 16, 2025 #2 No shame in experimenting
MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,244 May 16, 2025 Thread Author #3 Tabula Rasa said: No shame in experimenting Click to expand... I think just about everything tastes better in a burrito
Tabula Rasa said: No shame in experimenting Click to expand... I think just about everything tastes better in a burrito
MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,244 May 16, 2025 Thread Author #5 Zozizo said: seed sludge Click to expand... The power of the sneed compells me
Zozizo 1316 Blushing Joined Apr 16, 2025 Messages 409 May 16, 2025 #6 Magonia said: The power of the sneed compells me Click to expand... you should cut your nails bro