Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

MAGA tards are slurring me.

Joined
May 19, 2026
Messages
1,732
The bigots call me "globalist".

Its a slur that makes me chuckle because I am almost sure they learned "globalism" from alex jokes.

Which is already pathetic.

I dont know what to write. If you learned "globalism" from alex jokes, you have no idea... about anything. So their slur is actually funny to receive. But they will never get it, they are simpleton MAGA-tards afterall.
 
MAGA will trend and then pass, like everything 🪦
No I think is an expression of the underbelly of the many disaffected people, less educated or less curious thus unable to fix their education problem.

Its also called liberalism backsliding, which precedes MAGA. The discontent of the many losers is gona last long, even if MAGA essentially already failed and it cannot sustain itself because is a movement based on a logic of extraction and corruption.

But the overall sentiment that motivates MAGA will stay here, so long we dont address our own elites, so long we dont fix problems. Every problem is gona be exploited over and over, and MAGA makes problems worse on purpose, so they can rally the uneducated gullible chuds.

This problem is here to stay for the next 2 or 3 generations.
 
Every movement and institution is like that and is really based on the logic of extraction and corruption, which creates suffering. This is never sustainable and it will always collapse but not before a period of hiding the truth with violence and intimidation, which creates more suffering.
No I seen something different. I seen that in the west, usually when someone fails to provide material wealth, people regard him as a complete loser. With MAGA is different, what I see is a population being morally corrupted to the point they dont give a shit anymore if they benefit materially or not.

Which is why we seen the MAGA managerial revolution, or people relent in the slander while getting poorer.

Its evident to me its a moral degradation movement spread on a mass scale, its not going to be removed just like changing another president. ALso these trends like hating liberalism are going to be lasting long time. They were here before MAGA arrived.
 
So, what do you predict comes next?
I dont know I read what kabbalists say and theres nothing positive. I hope they are wrong but they are always right in the end.

best case scenario they promote next guy, and everyone is sick of MAGA, so everyone hails the next guy as big savior... That is best case scenario.

Worst case scenario the kabbalah is right and we are 20 years late to do anything about it. So in this timeframe we can only shitpost and read conspiracies.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top