Depression My dream is to experience real love, similar to what our grandparents had.

Spend time with your loved ones while you can
if we forget abt ww2 and other problems, from a perspective of only love, this was a peak time to experience it tbh. Just imagine how much different love before was from what we today call dating:pepecry:.

Like my parents (met during like 2000s?) dont even have it that bad, the downfall started during like justin bieber or something probably, so 2010ish.

I will find a girl like this bhais, i promise. IMG 4412IMG 4411

if we forget abt ww2 and other problems, from a perspective of only love, this was a peak time to experience it tbh. Just imagine how much different love before was from what we today call dating:pepecry:.

Like my parents (met during like 2000s?) dont even have it that bad, the downfall started during like justin bieber or something probably, so 2010ish.

I will find a girl like this bhais, i promise. View attachment 1718View attachment 1719
love is natural and real…

Loser
Staff member

I will find a girl like this bhais, i promise. View attachment 1718View attachment 1719
I mean people have always sinned but it was behind closed doors most of the time, nowadays people fornicate in public like donkeys do, it's repulsive and shameful.

Activity
So far there's no one here