johnvee Lieutenant Spooky Joined Jun 5, 2025 Messages 572 Sep 7, 2025 Thread Author #1 One of her dreams is to turn it into a ni**er shack for me to live in. I said why would I live in that when I can have my own apartment with running water and electricity and be on the bus route?
One of her dreams is to turn it into a ni**er shack for me to live in. I said why would I live in that when I can have my own apartment with running water and electricity and be on the bus route?
MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,212 Sep 7, 2025 #2 I almost lived at my dads nigger shack. I wish I did because it was a really cool place to live. I didnt have an alternative better place to live there.
I almost lived at my dads nigger shack. I wish I did because it was a really cool place to live. I didnt have an alternative better place to live there.