Lifestyle Neet girlfriend

Ever considered finding a NEET girlfriend? Someone that’s also a NEET?
IMG 8146

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
They are rare and hard to find. After all, they're at the edge of the bell curve as compared to all other women. I think you'd have to be extremely lucky, you would have to know them beforehand or catch them on the rare chance of them straying outdoors. Even if you were to find one, however, they're more likely as not to not have the best relationship qualities.

NEET FOREVER
They are rare and hard to find. After all, they're at the edge of the bell curve as compared to all other women. I think you'd have to be extremely lucky, you would have to know them beforehand or catch them on the rare chance of them straying outdoors. Even if you were to find one, however, they're more likely as not to not have the best relationship qualities.

Thats why we only have one option

NEET FOREVER
No, actually. I've tried to leave her and she always begs me to stay with her. So I think it'll be me that leaves her.
Doomed relationship, she will feel insecure about you cheating and l will leave to cheat as a result. Must take full control over her. Time will be your guys undoing. But when it does happen because it will you will always have the power of the white pill to spring you up

Last edited:
DSPatrician
Doomed relationship, she will feel insecure about you leaving and probably cheat as a result. Must take full control over her. Time will be your guys undoing. But when it does happen because it will you will always have the power of the white pill to spring you up
Nah, she's adamantly against cheating. I've known her since she was 12, and if anything I've been the one to cheat in our time together. This generalisation of women being "holes that will cheat 100% of the time" is fucking disgraceful, because it just isn't true. Sure, maybe it's about 70-80% that will, but you need to realise that some women are actually decent human beings.
No need to project your own insecurities onto my relationship. Not very whitepilled of you.

Activity
So far there's no one here