Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

No title

Amor Fati

love of fate
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
2,674
Been living in Japan for a few months now. It’s not really special or life-changing, I’m just getting by as a gaijin, nothing has really changed. Though it’s a weird feeling being in a new environment where I’m not constantly cortisol spiked, I kind of reflexively expect it but it’s no longer there. It’s like that experiment where you’re hitting a dummy hand with a hammer and you still feel the pain for some reason.

Kinda entered a period of self-introspection. Felt like posting again so I’m back here now.

I will be mostly posting schizo threads in Tartarus section. I don’t really have anything valuable or inspiring to bring to the table.

Sorry.
 
Been living in Japan for a few months now. It’s not really special or life-changing, I’m just getting by as a gaijin, nothing has really changed. Though it’s a weird feeling being in a new environment where I’m not constantly cortisol spiked, I kind of reflexively expect it but it’s no longer there. It’s like that experiment where you’re hitting a dummy hand with a hammer and you still feel the pain for some reason.

Kinda entered a period of self-introspection. Felt like posting again so I’m back here now.

I will be mostly posting schizo threads in Tartarus section. I don’t really have anything valuable or inspiring to bring to the table.

Sorry.
First step to healing from a false reality/narrative
 
Been living in Japan for a few months now. It’s not really special or life-changing, I’m just getting by as a gaijin, nothing has really changed. Though it’s a weird feeling being in a new environment where I’m not constantly cortisol spiked, I kind of reflexively expect it but it’s no longer there. It’s like that experiment where you’re hitting a dummy hand with a hammer and you still feel the pain for some reason.

Kinda entered a period of self-introspection. Felt like posting again so I’m back here now.

I will be mostly posting schizo threads in Tartarus section. I don’t really have anything valuable or inspiring to bring to the table.

Sorry.
Welcome back you thinned eye'd jap.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top