Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

One more month

And I would be a Neet for 5 1/2 years which is pretty crazy cause I thought I could only do it for 1-2 max. I cut off anyone who heckled me about it and have no regrets. My reality is not yours. I rather live in a Internet cafe then slave my time away and bend my back over for non kin.
Did you go to uni? Do you live off your parents? I do. I’ve been a NEET since graduating uni back in May 2022. It’s crazy that 2022 was 4 years ago
 
And I would be a Neet for 5 1/2 years which is pretty crazy cause I thought I could only do it for 1-2 max. I cut off anyone who heckled me about it and have no regrets. My reality is not yours. I rather live in a Internet cafe then slave my time away and bend my back over for non kin.
asking that the NEET COMMANDER
are you serious
Cant you people get a entry normie job and then just... Get a better job and a gf,,, Like a normal person...

Just study coding, its solo mastery based on certificates and portifolio.

There is also your local army and French Foreign Legion.
 
Choosing not work out principle is the same thing as wanting to be a digital nomad. Its a no skill, middle class framework.
I mean, not everyone has the same talents, ambitions or start in life. Let the people who want to Neet, neet, and the people who want to work, work. Everybody's different.
 
I mean, not everyone has the same talents, ambitions or start in life. Let the people who want to Neet, neet, and the people who want to work, work. Everybody's different.
I have inheritance I invest in + neet bucks. I’m not some Brokie who gave up on life, when the right opportunity comes to make money I will take it but I will not slave away mon-friday for 60 years like a retard. If mf wanna work then betabux max for fake upmaxed hags then that’s there proactive.
 
I never did it son
I loved your mother
I loved her since I first saw her
Spongebob Sqaurepants GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants
 
I mean, not everyone has the same talents, ambitions or start in life. Let the people who want to Neet, neet, and the people who want to work, work. Everybody's different.
"I have inheritance I invest in + neet bucks. I’m not some Brokie who gave up on life, when the right opportunity comes to make money I will take it but I will not slave away mon-friday for 60 years like a retard. If mf wanna work then betabux max for fake upmaxed hags then that’s there proactive."


Yeah its pretty much internal axis that shapes the reason. If i had inheritance already would be rich. Palantir.

The problem is seeing black and white, "maxxing out for hoes" and "working for 60 years" to hide lack of progress and an actual path. Funny how someone who stayed on a whitepill server for 2 years still cant see that.
 
And I would be a Neet for 5 1/2 years which is pretty crazy cause I thought I could only do it for 1-2 max. I cut off anyone who heckled me about it and have no regrets. My reality is not yours. I rather live in a Internet cafe then slave my time away and bend my back over for non kin.
Yeah the best thing to do is cut off anyone who looks down on you for being NEET, I lost all my close friends once I became NEET, some of them cut me off and some I cut off, the ones I cut off it was because they have a problem with me not working, the ones who cut me off never outright said it but there was strong evidence they had a problem with me for not working anymore, fuck them they proved to be fair weather friends, these friends I had for like 20 to 25 years and now they're gone, I learned that friends are optional the hard way.
 
If i had inheritance already would be rich. Palantir.
Care to explain?
And I would be a Neet for 5 1/2 years which is pretty crazy cause I thought I could only do it for 1-2 max. I cut off anyone who heckled me about it and have no regrets. My reality is not yours. I rather live in a Internet cafe then slave my time away and bend my back over for non kin.
yeah you can fly to vietnam and stretch that freedom even further ig
 
And I would be a Neet for 5 1/2 years which is pretty crazy cause I thought I could only do it for 1-2 max. I cut off anyone who heckled me about it and have no regrets. My reality is not yours. I rather live in a Internet cafe then slave my time away and bend my back over for non kin.
Wait, so do you live in an Internet cafe?
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top