- Thread Author
- #1
Is it possible that the black and indian population really watches more content on youtube. I see some black rappers getting giga views and then no views on the asians and white normal gaming and music channels etc.
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
i mean from a purely channel survival perspective getting like 50-100 dollars a week is quite unsustainable if these products take like 30 40 hours to produce. Which is where the 20k view count barrier seems to be. I'm simply throwing out possible ways for people to get more ad revenue. But yeah I definitely agree that rap just creates nt trashies who perhaps get less shunned by society but are nonetheless noncritical masses.We definitely don't need any pandering. I'd rather deal with racists, to be quite honest. Also, modern rap is trash.
Nigga, nigga, I'm gonna shoot up your phat black ass! (8)Rap is very popular NT and Masculine and and easy entrypoint for low iq
Many rap songs simple lyrics if you understand the slang
Ive said before being a thug is like medication for autism.
Both Styxhexenhammer666 and TealSwan both say their favorite genre is Rap both are white
They both seem like they may have some autism but only nearly invisible. I suspect is basically cured with heavy doses of rap music