Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
I havent played in ages and i never been on multiplayerB41?
b42 is actually the best version of this game by far. in fact, im having a blast throwing in pipe bombs inside buildings and seeing zombies being flung away (as humanoid rigs now feature a ragdoll system)I havent played in ages and i never been on multiplayer
Im bad and rusty at this game
Oh i thought B42 was some serverb42 is actually the best version of this game by far. in fact, im having a blast throwing in pipe bombs inside buildings and seeing zombies being flung away (as humanoid rigs now feature a ragdoll system)
only pirate nigga, too expensive for my broke ass before i joing the FFLB41?
I am creating a B42.13 server soon. Give me your Discord handle.Do it again
nigga whats that lol did you just drop your steamid447445708149096473
That was a discord id here, Compedsushi#8097nigga whats that lol did you just drop your steamid
i sent an add request im cigarus.That was a discord id here, Compedsushi#8097