Realized I have a really unhealthy lifestyle

I drink at least 1 liter of coke a day and 2 monsters in the morning

I eat goyslop everyday because I cba to cook own food

I smoke 1 pack of cigs a day

I use melatonin which probably reduces sleep quality

At least I quit drinking
I've lead a similar life OP and it's hard to quit. After some thoughts from my own experiences I'd recommend this.

First, it's great that you quit alcohol. Seriously that shit is a bitch. If you can quit drinking you're on the right track tbh.

Second, quit smoking next, going cold turkey isn't too rough it's nothing like alcohol addiction. Quitting alcohol is a bitch it constantly hounds you. Quitting nicotine you'll get a bit of an itch here and there for about 2-3 days but it'll pass.

Third, uh, I've never takin melatonin but I think just stop taking it. The problem with these nu-tropics is that once you take them, they end up throwing your whole system out of whack. It's an artificial hormone, or compound, that ends up compromising your natural system. I think after some time of quitting your system will return to its rhythm.

Fourth, goyslop. Man I know it sounds cliche. But I think dry pastas and meat might be the best step for your diet. Add some rice and plenty of veggies. Now the reason why I say this is you just need a bit of water, not much spice, and just some heat. Take a few minutes and boom you got a decent deal with calories and protein.
The thing is I lived off Ramen and chips for a long time and it sucks ultra hard. It makes you feel like shit.

Unfortunately, I can't speak much on sugars and soda.

I wish you well OP.

DSPatrician
Third, uh, I've never takin melatonin but I think just stop taking it. The problem with these nu-tropics is that once you take them, they end up throwing your whole system out of whack. It's an artificial hormone, or compound, that ends up compromising your natural system. I think after some time of quitting your system will return to its rhythm.
Exactly this. I don't think melatonin is addictive (to the extent of my knowledge, anyhow) but it really does throw your whole system out. I take Seroquel/Olanzapine sometimes to help sleep and man does it make me feel hungover. It's the worst feeling. I also become quite grumpy because of it.

Activity
So far there's no one here