- Joined
- May 8, 2026
- Messages
- 46
- Thread Author
- #1
Bad angle, i dont like the mousepad either because of the red outline.
Rate it and give feedback
Send yours!
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Clean that shit up, I’ll buy you a trash can if you want
Clean that shit up, I’ll buy you a trash can if you want
Nah i didnt want my reflection in the pictureOP covered his screen so we can't see the CIA logo.![]()
Bideo Games :DDMy setup is nothing too special. I need to clean it, though.
I also have a 4K 50" TV set up on the other end of the room with my recliner. My Switch 2 and Steam Deck are hooked up to it in their docks. When I get my two Steam Controllers (hopefully Monday) they'll be added to both of my setups. (One will be for my Steam Deck, one for my PC.)
There's also six bookshelves against my wall (left of my PC setup) chock full of books. Funnily enough, though, I usually stick to my Kindle and Samsung tablet nowadays. Kindle for fiction/non-fiction and my tablet for manga.
I could probably take a better set of photos, but eh.