Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Taking a shower after getting a haircut paranoid the hairs go down the drain and I fuck my pipes up.

Naofumi

It doesn’t make any sense. I feel flabbergasted.
Joined
Mar 9, 2024
Messages
674
What do i do about hair going down pipes do I use a hand vacuum to get rid of it
 
If it clogs you can use something called a drain snake to fish the hair out.
Sometimes if you pour boiling water down the drain it will unclog.
You can get drain cleaners but I don't recommend it because it can build up in pipes and make future plumbing difficult.
 
If it clogs you can use something called a drain snake to fish the hair out.
Sometimes if you pour boiling water down the drain it will unclog.
You can get drain cleaners but I don't recommend it because it can build up in pipes and make future plumbing difficult.
Ok, but what about the small hairs from shaving and stuff. Like 2mm in size will that be a problem or will boiling water fix it.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top