Venting The losers and winners of life.

Know yourself to know the world.
I often go to YouTube to listen to music, but I'm always bombarded by those typical motivational videos that insist you have to make an effort. They say things like, "I wake up at 5 a.m. and work hard," blah blah blah. I'm really tired of hearing these success stories from people who were blessed with the right circumstances and genetics. I would rather read the stories of those who tried and failed, the ones who ended up dead or committed suicide. Those stories feel more relatable because they reveal the true side of life. No matter how many people try, only a few make it, and that truth should be acknowledged always.

Life is unique for each of us. We all have different circumstances and genetics, and based on that, we must chart our own paths. All those videos and books speak as if we are all fighting on the same battlefields when that’s clearly not the case. I’m tired of those crappy videos—just pure lies and deception. What do the "losers of life" have to tell us? Haven't we heard enough from the "winners of life"? They also have the right to share their stories, but they rarely get the chance, and that clouds our perspective. This is probably why so many people feel frustrated.

Trace your own path. Never let anyone else trace it for you.

Last edited:
Life should be effortless
You shouldn’t haven’t to “try hard” in anything or it’s not meant for you
objectively speaking it would take a lot of effort

but you'd mog at it, it would be fun and intrinsically interesting. would feel like an irl video game instead of "hard work" if its meant for you.

Activity
So far there's no one here