Essay The search for understanding of reality

Lord Hierophant
P6
3/1/2024
Reality is the subject of most conversation, we speak of it as is; we tell a person to "get real" when what they do is not in accordance with how things are. We invoke reality as is or as we think it to be. I declare that there is a reality and we exist, just as it takes many ingredients to make a cake, so to are there many principles which make up reality.

Truth changeth not for it is that which has occurred in reality, it has happened. By fact I define that which we can demonstrate. Reality is an odd mixture of many things, but no one can deny that there is Form, Substance and Being. We do not find reality relative to mans conditions, rather we find man out of alignment with reality as it is; words convey the truth but are not the truth. As you wonder about yourself you may ask what am I? You ask a question as to the composition of your being; you are aware you have a form a single form which you move with and within it & through it you have your being. you have arms, legs, a head, fingers. once one comes to an understand of his body, he will ask "are others like me?", the realm is filled with patterns and as we find men and women have similar form or rather must have the same form otherwise they would NOT be human.

Truth is that which does not change,
reality is a mixture of principle in one;
There is a reality in which we all reside in.

Activity
So far there's no one here