the truth about other dimensions

Elmo rules the world!
have you ever had a dream where you saw strange creatures that would ”clearly“ never exist in the real world such as werewolves, dragons, basically fantasy monsters? what about getting attacked and chased by these beings in your dreams?

what about sleep paralysis episodes where people report seeing demonic entities such as the hag or other supernatural beings like multi-legged creatures with sharp teeth crawling on the wall or some strange evil looking monkey sitting on your chest so you can’t breath? the infamous hat man is one such case who has reports from all over the world.

the truth is, the dream world is as real as this physical world, even more so when you die. the freemasonic and satanic control system and mainstream jew “science” have indoctrinated people into thinking the dream world is nothing more than some distorted hallucination born from the subconscious when you go to bed at night unconciously.

if dreams feel as real as reality, and the entities there ,regardless of how they look and nightmarish the dream is, feel very tangible, does it not stand to reason that place may be as legitimate as the physical world?

the dream world is very real where thoughts and emotions form reality and the laws are very different. supernatural entities in these non physical dimensions feed off human energy, which is why most people sleep unconsciously. i was attacked by demonic looking skimp things the other day. why do nightmares happen? because these beings feed off your fear to survive!

how do I know all if this? because I am a lucid dreamer, I’ve gotten to the point where I can remain awake during the transition into sleep and craft my own dream environments and scenarios from scratch, which feel as real as reality, and may as well be my own Isekai adventure while my physical body sleeps.

Activity
So far there's no one here