Discussion The users on Blackpill club suck compared to the users hear

I go on Blackpill club and it's the same old boring women hating losers not that I have anything against venting about male loneliness and rejection and man hating women but after a while it just sounds like an inverse version of incel tears subreddit two sides of the same coin miserable people hating other people.
Not just blackpill club

It's the incel space in general

D

Deleted member 103

Not just blackpill club

It's the incel space in general
I get most of them were outcasts in school but honestly there’s so much time to relive some of your teens in your early 20s and people genuinely don’t understand considering so many fucking young kids are getting into blackpill now and there very likely gonna end up in the path i was once in if not worse

Last edited by a moderator:
I get most of them were outcasts in school but honestly there’s so much time to relive your 20s and people genuinely don’t understand considering so many fucking young kids are getting into blackpill now and there very likely gonna end up in the path i was once in if not worse
You can't relive your 20s but you definitely can enjoy your 20s. But it is sad seeing teenagers and 20 and 30s somethings with so much angst and depression and hopelessness.

General Adolf SergeantAutist Mayweather Khan
Staff member
I go on Blackpill club and it's the same old boring women hating losers not that I have anything against venting about male loneliness and rejection and man hating women but after a while it just sounds like an inverse version of incel tears subreddit two sides of the same coin miserable people hating other people.
THAT PLACE IS FULL OF OLDFAGS AND GROSS.
I THINK IAM THE MOST BANNED USER AT INTERNET.
Everywhere I've gone, I end up with a cross mark at my username Including .club.

D

Deleted member 103

You can't relive your 20s but you definitely can enjoy your 20s. But it is sad seeing teenagers and 20 and 30s somethings with so much angst and depression and hopelessness.
Edited it. And yes I fully agree ofc society is too blame also in this too

Forum Regular
I get most of them were outcasts in school but honestly there’s so much time to relive some of your teens in your early 20s and people genuinely don’t understand considering so many fucking young kids are getting into blackpill now and there very likely gonna end up in the path i was once in if not worse
These places are supposed to be created for social outcasts, but then they end up being the ones who create them.

Activity
So far there's no one here