ZZEBRA813 NEET Wojak Joined Feb 24, 2024 Messages 3,641 Feb 15, 2026 Thread Author #1 These fags probably can’t hold a rifle correctly. Kill all these Cringe larpers
Arnold Schwarzwald We are not the same. Champion Joined Jan 30, 2026 Messages 4,882 Feb 15, 2026 #2 ZZEBRA813 said: These fags probably can’t hold a rifle correctly. Kill all these Cringe larpers Click to expand... Lmao I love this type of content I love shitting on RP servers so much, seeing urban youth larping on video games is really fun hahah.
ZZEBRA813 said: These fags probably can’t hold a rifle correctly. Kill all these Cringe larpers Click to expand... Lmao I love this type of content I love shitting on RP servers so much, seeing urban youth larping on video games is really fun hahah.
BlackCommander Neetchan is my nigga desu - Lurkercel Rockstar Joined Feb 12, 2026 Messages 144 Feb 15, 2026 #3 This is serious business, how dare you slander them?!